Do angels die?
Do angels really have wings?
Can angels become human?
Can humans become angels?
Pop culture’s answers to these questions may make good movies and campfire tales, but many of the accepted views of angels are contrary to God’s teaching in the Bible about these amazing supernatural warriors.
Debating wings or no wings might make amusing dinner conversation, but accepting Hollywood’s version of angel’s falling in love with humans can only lead to a misunderstanding of the Scriptures.
Vicki V. Lucas separates fact from fiction by examining what the Bible says about the different kinds of angels, studying their purpose, how they interact with humans, and more.
In The Truth about Angels, you will…
- learn about the different types of angels
- find out more about the fallen angels
- read about what kinds of jobs angels do
- take a look at how angels have emotions but no sin
- examine what sort of relationships angels and humans have
- study some tricky issues like angels sinning or dying, and
- complete a discussion guide to further your knowledge in God.